Sunday, January 23, 2011

Alive and (something is) Kicking

I am still alive...its been a while since I have last posted here, for various reasons, one reason is being without a reliable PC for the best part of a year, so I'm back over-clocked to 3.8GHz and making good use 16Mbps I have at my disposal.

Though probably the main reason why I'd say my web presence has been lacking is due to the kicking that is occurring right now inside my 'better halfs' belly. We're having a baby due 29/03/11. Not long now and I cannot wait.

The blog has been sitting dormant for a while but I do get the occasional email from people asking for more details on strange noise coming from their car or how my career is progressing after many gruelling interviews.

So I'm going share what I am can from my noisy life, and maybe someone might find it visibly useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment