For those that don't know I am job hunting, got my degree so I'd better but it to good use. I applied for Cisco a while back and was told my application was successful and then I completed the BAQ test. I made it to the telephone and completed that that today, so for those people hopeful of finding employment I thought I would note down some of the questions I was asked to give you a heads up. Interview was split into two parts, first was straight forward whats your degree in etc, the second part was a competency based test, are are some of the questions, worded my way.
Give an example of a time when you had to overcome a challenge, elaborate on what you did, what the outcome was and what you would do differently.Give an example of when you had to adapt to change.
- Give an example when you had to change your approach to a problem, show flexibility, what you would do different (this was my worse question).
- Describe in non-technical terms a project that you worked on
- What trends are you seeing in technology today
- What challenges do you think Cisco faces in the future
- What Cisco technologies are you familiar with.
That is all i can remember now, the whole experience is a blur, I was on the phone for around 40 minutes and it flew by. Some of the process caught me out so I hope this can help you prepare.