Thursday, February 21, 2008

Made it! Network Rail Assessment Centre


Hooray! Got a call and an email form Network rail to tell me I have made it the final stage of the application process. I must attend an assessment centre in Watford for a full day of exercises. This wouldn't be so bad if I didn't live so far away. Its going to be an 8 hour train journey, 900 mile round trip. I wouldn't care if it wasn't for the high train fares, I can't exactly complain about ticket prices to Network Rail can I??


Anyhow, I'm pretty excited and a little scared of the unknown. I must arrive at a Hotel in Watford before 7pm the previous day for presentations and dinner with recent graduate employees. This may seem innocent enough, however I feel as though it's going to very tiring as everyone is going to b competing with one another to get the attention of the big wigs in the hope that they will be remembered. Though I do have some tricks up my own sleeve, I'm definitely going to have to keep my wits about me.


All I can say is wish me luck and if anyone reading this blog has been to the NR assessment centre then please any tips would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment